Let’s face it Charleston Moms, we have three looks for summer: summer mom on the go, summer at the pool/beach, and the casual “I might have worked out or I might just feel like being comfy today” look. This will be our first summer in Charleston and I’m finding myself in lots of loose clothing for the heat. So I’ve pulled together three looks for my summer wardrobe capsule with links to each one.
Mom Mode Wardrobe Capsule
- While my youngest is three, I did just purchase this “diaper bag.” It’s a cute mom tote that has a million pockets, zips closed, wipes up easily, and is cute while holding a ton of stuff! There are so many patterns and colors available.
- A blue dress, adjustable straps, and only $62! Yes, please!
- Have you tried these sunglasses yet? I was skeptical because you try them on online. But friends, you take a picture of yourself and upload it to see how you look. The price and quality cannot be beaten and they are constantly doing BOGO sales. These are so good I ordered two, and then reordered two more of the exact pairs.
- These cute little slides are easy on the go and pair well with this adorable Lilly romper!
- Have you seen these bow earrings on people around town? I own them in a few colors and they are light as a feather!
Summer Lounge Wardrobe
- Alright friends, these shorts! I am not sure I’ve ever been as obsessed with a piece of clothing as these! My husband owns a bunch of this brand and when placing a Father’s Day order for him, I snuck in a piece for me. The weight, length, fit…100% the best shorts I’ve ever purchased! It’s an easy add-to-cart!
- This tank! the knot is actually in the back of the tank and can be undone for a looser fit! The price is so good, I actually purchased every color!
- When not in one of my 20 CHS hats, I’m digging this initial hat! Pick your color, pick your initial and avoid the temptation to purchase the matching kid sizes (I couldn’t resist, the kids and I all have them!).
- This belt bag is my favorite for exploring the town with kids or going to parks or on walks. Hands-free from your phone and keys to hold your little ones’ hands!
- I discovered these easy easy slides and find myself wearing them daily on errands.
- Do you want to own one of my most complimented items? These Puma bow sneakers are an amazing price and come in lots of colors! I may or may not own them in five colors. Just sayin’!
- Did you miss what I said about the sunglasses above? Guys, they are so amazing and they make every wardrobe look for me!
Summer Pool & Beach Wardrobe
- You may or may not own this swimsuit. If you don’t, you should! Ignore the price, it’s worth it. It sucks everything in and comes in a ton of different colors! The best part? Every color has a matching skirt too!
- This dress I put under the pool and beach category as a cover-up, but truthfully, it can work as a dress to wear out as well (and looks cute belted).
- Have you tried the new Jack Rodgers boat shoes? They are so darn cute for the pool, beach… or everyday wear!
- If you see a Bogg bag around town somewhere, grab it! They sell so quickly and are a mom’s best friend for the summer!
- That cute little initial hat from above, I wear it to the pool a lot too!
- I adore this little sun hat.
- When I take off the sun hat from the pool and need my hair to look “decent” I’ve been living in this headband that comes in a bunch of colors!
- Oh hey, there are those great sunglasses again! 😉